How to keep your swimwear looking fresh for summers to come?
– Rinse your swimwear with fresh water after every use and as soon as possible. The salt in sea water and the chemicals in pool water may weaken the fabric.
– Do not leave your bikini to dry in direct sunlight to avoid fading of colours. Our best tip is to dry your swimsuit on a flat surface in the shade. Do not hang your bikini to dry from its straps to avoid stretching.
– Hand wash at no more than 30°C. Or just have a swim instead! No machine washing and absolutely no tumble drying or ironing.
– Note that rough surfaces, such as rocks, can damage your swimsuit.
– Contact with tanning oils might cause stains.
How do I take care of my activewear?
– You can machine wash your activewear at 40°C. Please don’t tumble dry as it can weaken the fabric and cause it to lose its elasticity.
– Wash with similar colours to avoid discolouration.
– Note that rough surfaces or other items, such as zippers, bra clasps and buttons can damage your activewear.
What about Turkish towels?
– Our Turkish towels can be machine washed at 40°C. Turkish towels only get better and softer with time, so no worries! Just make sure that you don’t wash them together with anything that might leak colour.