This design is one our design competition winners. This gorgeous onepiece was created by Justine, who wanted her design to express her love for the earth and nature. The earthy red tone represents the colour of warm ground heated by the sun and the big leaf represents the wild life of a tropical forest. The cut of the swimsuit is minimalistic to draw attention to the gorgeous print, and these aspects together create her ideal look for the summer 🌼
- Solid material 78% recycled nylon collected from our oceans (Econyl), 22% elastane
- Print material 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- Reversible into a print and a solid red
- Double lined and stitched seamless
- Adjustable straps
- Made ethically and sweat-shop free in Bali – happy to tell you more!
- Fanni (163cm) wears size L, Vivi (182cm) wears size M
XS: EU 34 / UK/AU 6 / US 2
S: EU 36 / UK/AU 8 / US 4
M: EU 38 / UK/AU 10 / US 6
L: EU 40 / UK/AU 12 / US 8
XL: EU 42 / UK/AU 14 / US 10
If you are tall, we recommend choosing a size up in this style.